Paris Brest- 13th November
Start time: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Duration 2.5 -3 hours
Meeting Point: Le Cassis Patisserie
About the Course:
You’ll discover :
- All details that go into making choux pastry, from prepping to baking.
- How to work with a pastry bag and create garnishes and fillings.
- How to make Pastry Cream
- How to make Praline Mousseline Cream
- And as choux dough offers a very broad palette of specialties you’ll also do some “chouquettes” and some individual “petits choux garnis” (Small filled cream puffs)
– Désécher (drying batter) : Working the mixture over the stove.
– Pochage (piping) : placement of the batter on the pan and use of a pastry bag.
– Glacer (glazing) : brushing the surface of certains pastries.
With the help of our Chef, you’ll perform all the steps. At the end of the course, you will take home your creations with you.`
Terms & Conditions
- Please note the cooking classes will only go ahead if there is demand to secure minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, Le Cassis reserve the right to refund & cancel or reschedule the cooking classes.
- Minimum age of the participant is 13 years old.