Choux Pastry, cream puffs, eclairs & ...
Start time: 5:00 PM - 8:30
Duration 2.5 -3 hours
Meeting Point: Le Cassis Patisserie
About the Course:
You’ll discover :
- All details that go into making choux pastry, from prepping to baking.
- How to work with a pastry bag and create garnishes and fillings.
- How to glaze your eclairs with chocolate glaze.
- And as choux dough offers a very broad palette of specialties you’ll also do some “chouquettes” and some individual “petits choux garnis” (Small filled cream puffs)
– Désécher (drying batter) : Working the mixture over the stove.
– Pochage (piping) : placement of the batter on the pan and use of a pastry bag.
– Glacer (glazing) : brushing the surface of certains pastries.
With the help of our Chef, you’ll perform all the steps. At the end of the course, you will take your creations with you.`
Terms & Conditions:
- Please note the cooking classes will only go ahead if there is demand to secure minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, Le Cassis reserve the right to refund & cancel or reschedule the cooking classes.
- Minimum age of the participant is 13 years old.