Start time: 6:00 PM - 9:00
Duration 2.5 -3 hours
Meeting Point: Le Cassis Patisserie
About the Course:
A Fraisier cake, is derived from the French word “fraise,” meaning strawberry. It is a classic French cake that is traditionally comprised of a Génoise sponge cake, loaded with fresh strawberries and mousseline cream.
You will learn:
- How to make genoise sponge
- How to work with a pastry bag and create garnishes and fillings.
- Making the Pastry cream
- Making mousseline cream
- Assemble and garnishing the cake - Different Finishing other than Canada Flag is possible.
With the help of our Chef, you’ll perform all the steps. At the end of the course, you will take home your creations with you.`
Terms & Conditions:
- Please note the cooking classes will only go ahead if there is demand to secure minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, Le Cassis reserve the right to refund & cancel or reschedule the cooking classes.
- Minimum age of the participant is 13 years old.