Macaron Class - 13th August
Start time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Duration 2.5 -3 hours
Meeting Point: Le Cassis Patisserie
About the Course:
This is the right class for anyone who is looking to really perfect their macaron-making skills. Uncover the mysteries of the macaron and become an expert Discover the steps of creating the shells , butter cream & ganache
You’ll discover :
- All details that go into making macaron batter.
- How to work with a pastry bag and piping the macarons
- How to make Ganache fillings
- How to make Buttercream fillings
- At the end of class all the macaron will be shared amongst all the participents, so that everyone leaves with box of macarons with several different flavours!
– Macaronage : incorporating the meringue to dry ingredients
– Pochage (piping) : placement of the batter on the pan and use of a pastry bag.
_ Making different macaron fillings
With the help of our Chef, you’ll perform all the steps. At the end of the course, you will take home your creations with you.`
Terms & conditions
- Please note the cooking classes will only go ahead if there is demand to secure minimum numbers. If minimum numbers are not met, Le Cassis reserve the right to refund & cancel or reschedule the cooking classes.
- Minimum age of the participant is 13 years old.